Bordeaux finds a new home in Toronto’s upscale Yorkville neighbourhood, The Hazelton House will be Caudalie’s first Canadian flagship location.
The Caudalie Hazelton House, located on Hazelton Avenue will be home to a serene and luxurious Caudalie oasis with sensorial Vinothérapie® treatments in the spa rooms and an extensive range of effective clean skincare products in the retail space.
The 1,100 plus square foot boutique features immersive design elements inspired by the Bordeaux vineyards in Château Smith Haute Lafitte, the birthplace of Caudalie products and the first Caudalie spa. From a custom grapevine chandelier, white oak wine barrel merchandising fixtures, to marble inspired by the original Les Sources des Caudalie’s spa tiles, the boutique will visually transport guests to the home of Caudalie in French wine country. Located on the second floor will be the Caudalie corporate team office and a transformable open space with a beautiful terrace on the third floor.
“Opening a flagship location in Toronto is an important milestone for Caudalie, one that we’ve been looking forward to for a while,” says Mathilde Thomas, Caudalie, Co-Founder. “The history, culture and energy of Toronto excited us to connect with this beautiful city, share our brand story and immerse Toronto into the DNA of Caudalie.”
Guests can immerse themselves in the product discovery and sampling areas, receive personalized skincare analysis with diagnostic tools, and indulge in the two spa treatment rooms offering a full menu of services, including favourites like the Premier Cru Facial and Crushed Cabernet Scrub Signature Body treatment.
The spa will not be offering facial services at this moment until Toronto enters phase 3, clients are welcome to book body treatments. To ensure the safety of clients and staff, will have below updates of services/offerings:
- Guided by therapists, clients can use skin scanner on themselves to analyze their skin’s needs and receive a personalized regimen
- Clients are welcome to call for a phone consultation and place products/samples on hold for pick-up
- Masks to be worn by staff and clients during treatments (clients lying on their stomachs during body treatments can pull the mask below their nose)
- Spa waiting area is closed that clients to arrive at the time of their scheduled treatment
- No tea or grapes will be offered in the boutique or spa
The Caudalie Spa is located at 17 Hazelton Avenue, Toronto. All appointments are booked over the phone 437-215-1267 or on Caudalie.ca. All certificates are needed upon arrival.
Tuesday to Friday 11am to 6pm
Saturday 11am to 7pm
Sunday 12 to 5pm